CURRENT AIRPORT NEWS
NUMEROUS AIRPORT IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS UNDERWAY
- Terminal Expansion – Completion Date Fall of 2020 $12.1 Million (See More Information Under the Terminal and Projects & Events Sections).
- General Aviation Aircraft Parking Apron Pavement Replacement – $1.6 Million
- Emergency Communications System Upgrade $168,000
- New General Aviation Hangar Access Taxi Lane $296,000
- Rental Car Quick Turn Facility Car Wash Replacement $158,000 – Completed
These projects are funded through a variety of sources including the FAA Airport Improvement Program, Passenger Facility Charges, and other airport revenues from various aviation and non-aviation activities. NO local taxes, mil levies, City or County funds, or property taxes are used to fund these projects.
QUESTIONS ABOUT REAL ID?